Sunday 19 January 2014

Am I jealous of her?



Hey!

I feel a puzzled 19 year old boy. I use a 4 year relationship. The relationship can be amazing, we have never experienced arguments, most of us don’t possibly quarrel. She takes proper care of me personally. The dilemma is which i am quite jealous regarding her.


I'm jealous regarding his friends, male friends, even the woman's work. she never gave me personally reasons to be jealous. Per month ago When i wasn’t as jealous when i am now.

Last saturday and sunday she continued vacation along with her friends. I wasn’t with him or her. And it all started. I persist in telling her which i don’t would like her to visit anywhere with out me. I think I feel killing our relationship, and it is amazing, at least it has been. I'm constantly crying when she actually is away, I can’t find reassurance because regarding my envy.

Every time period she vanishes entirely and I'm alone, When i go crazy. I started off taking tranquillizers to feel superior. I want to overcome this kind of jealousy, but When i don’t discover how.

Please, if you have some suggestions, share them with me at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment